CLFS FTP Mirroring
How do I do it?
To host the CLFS FTP repo in your ftp mirror, you will need the following:
- FTP Server setup for anonymous FTP
- 1.2GB free disk space
- (Recommended) the anonymous ftp path being /pub/clfs, so our mirrors are consistent
- (Optionally) sendmail for emailing rsync notifications to yourself
Once you have the basics setup and ready to mirror, please contact Justin Knierim at admin@… with the following info:
- Connection Speed
- Location (City, Country, or other location indicator)
- Contact Information (Name, Email Address)
He will then get back to you with the rsync script you need and can offer help with any questions you have.